September 27 & 28 (4:30-5:50 p.m.)|
Registration Open (Grades 7-12)
Interested in being a Stage Management Intern for an upcoming production at Stages? Grades 7-12 are invited to participate in this seminar led by stage manager Jamie Mance. In this seminar, you will learn the ins and outs of stage management at Stages.
Time & Location
September 27 & 28 (4:30-5:50 p.m.)
Rochester, 875 E Main St, Rochester, NY 14605, USA
About the Event
STAGE MANAGEMENT SEMINAR
For Students in Grades 7 - 12
Tuesday, September 27 and Wednesday, September 28
4:30 PM - 5:50 p.m.
Led by Jamie Mance
ABOUT THE CLASS:
Interested in being a Stage Management Intern for an upcoming production at Stages? We encourage you to participate in this seminar led by stage manager Jamie Mance. In this seminar, you will learn the ins and outs of stage management for a production at Stages from rehearsals through performance.
- Sign in to the MyStages Parent Portal or create an account if you don't have one yet.
- Click on Youth Membership.
- Update the member profile for each student, especially contact information, school and grade info for 2022-2023, and medical and emergency contact information.
- Select the student, and click on Join (or Enroll in) a Program.
- Select the School Year 2022-2023 Season.
- Select the Program: 2022 Fall Tech Classes
- Select the Program Session of your choice
- Click the Process button.
Rehearsals and performance will be held at:
Auditorium Center, Third Floor
875 E. Main Street Suite 380
Rochester, NY 14605
Parking located behind the building (enter from College Ave). Tell the attendant you are attending Stages.
Withdrawal Policy: For withdrawal from classes, all participation and processing fees paid are refundable prior to the first day of class, minus the $25 nonrefundable deposit and the online processing fee. After that date, the session fee is nonrefundable except in the case of illness or emergency that prevents the student from attending the session.
Call 585-935-7173 (leave a message and your call will be returned) or email Lisa@MJTStages.com.