October 18 (4:30-5:50pm) & 20 (4:00-5:20pm)|
Registration Open (Grades 7-12)
Work live with the Stages lights, creating dramatic effects including installing, focusing and angling to enhance a show. Students will share their creative ideas and receive expert guidance.
Time & Location
October 18 (4:30-5:50pm) & 20 (4:00-5:20pm)
Rochester, 875 E Main St, Rochester, NY 14605, USA
About the Event
LIGHTING EXPERIENCE WORKSHOP
For Students in Grades 7 - 12
Instructed by Tom Pembrook
Tuesday, October 18, 4:30 - 5:50 p.m. and
Thursday, October 20, 4:00 - 5:20 p.m.
- Sign in to the MyStages Parent Portal or create an account if you don't have one yet.
- Click on Youth Membership.
- Update the member profile for each student, especially contact information, school and grade info for 2022-2023, and medical and emergency contact information.
- Select the student, and click on Join (or Enroll in) a Program.
- Select the School Year 2022-2023 Season.
- Select the Program: 2022 Fall Tech Classes
- Select the Program Session of your choice
- Click the Process button.
ABOUT THE CLASS:
A fun opportunity to compose lighting scenes! Work live with the Stages lights, creating dramatic effects including installing and focusing to enhance a show. Students will share their creative ideas and receive expert guidance. Your results will be a composition that you create!
Rehearsals and performance will be held at:
Auditorium Center, Third Floor
875 E. Main Street Suite 380
Rochester, NY 14605
Parking located behind the building (enter from College Ave). Tell the attendant you are attending Stages.
Withdrawal Policy: For withdrawal from classes, all participation and processing fees paid are refundable prior to the first day of class, minus the $25 nonrefundable deposit and the online processing fee. After that date, the session fee is nonrefundable except in the case of illness or emergency that prevents the student from attending the session.
Call 585-935-7173 (leave a message and your call will be returned) or email Lisa@MJTStages.com.