Mondays, Jan. 10 - Feb. 28, 2022, 6-7 p.m.|
Students will learn a variety of tap styles from eras of Broadway shows and gain a solid foundation while building lasting skills through choreographed combinations.
Time & Location
Mondays, Jan. 10 - Feb. 28, 2022, 6-7 p.m.
Rochester, 875 E Main St, Rochester, NY 14605, USA
About the Event
MUSICAL THEATER TAP
For Students in Grades 8 - 12
Instructed by Carly Lenzi
- Sign in to the MyStages Parent Portal (linked above) or create an account if you don't have one yet.
- Click on Youth Membership.
- Update the member profile for each student, especially contact information, school and grade info for 2021-2022, and medical and emergency contact information.
- Select the student, and click on Join (or Enroll in) a Program.
- Select the School Year 2021-2022 Season.
- Select a Program.
- Click the Process button.
ABOUT THE CLASS:
Students will learn a variety of tap styles from eras of Broadway shows and gain a solid foundation while building lasting skills through choreographed combinations. Exercises will focus on building flexibility of the knee and ankles, coordination, and speed of movement while developing rhythm, style and sound.
A great opportunity to buff up tap skills and be performance ready!
Click Here for the Class Schedule!
The session will conclude with a showcase performance on February 28 @ 6:00 p.m.
Rehearsals and performance will be held at:
Auditorium Center, Third Floor
875 E. Main Street Suite 380
Rochester, NY 14605
Parking located behind the building (enter from College Ave). Tell the attendant you are attending Stages.
Based on guidance from the CDC and in step with Broadway and Rochester area theaters, masks are currently being worn at STAGES by everyone over the age of 2. In addition, cast, crew, staff and audience members ages 12 and over must be vaccinated and show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination with ID. Students under 12 are welcome with a mask. Subject to change, effective immediately, as needed.
Call 585-935-7173 (leave a message and your call will be returned) or email Lisa@MJTStages.com.